Documents & Links:
- Approval of Minutes from February 18, 2020 regular meeting (Action Item)
2. Approval of Minutes from March 31, 2020 Special meeting (Action Item)
The applicant is seeking alternative compliance to the buffer requirements as allowed in the Land Use Development Code Div. 11.2.2.G for the northeastern boundary, the portion adjacent to the RM-2 zone property, of the project site. (Action Item)
4. Public Meeting: SPR2019-09/DR2019-01 Stinker Station Site Plan & Design Reviews (Action Item)
The applicant has submitted a site plan review application for their Parking Lot Improvement project on parcel RPB3N45E118450. This project is subject also to the Design Standards & Guidelines and is concurrent with AC2019-02.
5. Public Hearing: SD2020-01 Red Barn Subdivision (Action Item)
The applicant has submitted an application for a short plat subdivision on parcel RPB0086002003E. The proposal would split the existing lot into two parcels via an East-West boundary line.
- Planning Department Updates
- Calendaring: The next P&Z Commission meeting will be May 19, 2020.
- Meeting Adjourn (Action Item)
ZOOM Meeting Information:
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13462487799,,962285212# or +16699006833,,962285212#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099
Webinar ID: 962 285 212
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/acK24O3fO6