Date: Thursday January 07, 2021 (01/07/21)
Documents & Links:
1. Approval of Minutes from December 15, 2020 meeting (Action Item)
2. Public Hearing – AMD2020-06 Comprehensive & Transportation Plan Updates (Action Item)
The commission will hold a public hearing to consider drafts of new comprehensive and transportation plans for Victor. The commission will consider directing staff to make changes to the draft and providing a recommendation to City Council.
-Public Comment Letter from Public Hearing Process
3. Public Hearing: CU2020-03 Conditional Use Permit for Highpoint Cider (Action Item)
The commission will hold a public hearing to consider an application for an accessory restaurant in the CH Zone. The commission will be the decision making body on this item.
4. Public Hearing: SD2020-03 Fossil Mountain Industrial Park (Action Item)
Andy Weller and Hondo Miller have submitted an application for a short plat subdivision on parcel RPB3N45E028400 in Teton Towne Center Subdivision. The commission will forward a recommendation on this item to City Council.
5. Public Meeting – “J&L Ranch” County Subdivision Proposal (Action Item)
The Planning and Zoning Commission is reviewing a 2-lot subdivision proposal outside of City Limits but within the Area of Impact in accordance with Title 8 of the municipal code. The subdivision is located 675 feet south of W7000S on west side of S1000W.
6. Planning Department Updates
7. Calendaring: Rescheduling regular meetings to the 3rd Thursday of each month.
8. Meeting Adjourn (Action Item)