Documents & Links:
Victor Planning & Zoning Commission
Regular Meeting Agenda
Thursday, November 18, 2021
Virtual Meeting via Zoom Webinar and at 32 Elm Street in Victor
- Link to the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/962285212
Or iPhone one-tap : US: +12532158782,,86188487854# or +13462487799,,86188487854# Or Telephone: Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location): US: +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 Webinar ID: 962 285 212
Meeting instructions: Pursuant to the August 26, 2021 Order by the Mayor of the City of Victor, face coverings will be required to be worn in the council chambers by all participants for the duration of the meeting.
If attending virtually: Please be sure to keep your device on mute unless you are actively making public comment during a public comment portion of an item. When you make public comment, please be in a place with no background noise and speak in a clear, strong voice.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- If you have not already, please take a moment to fill out the meeting attendance log in the back of the room. The City monitors attendance at our meetings to ensure equal opportunity as mandated by Title VI requirements.
- Approval of Minutes from October 21, 2021 meeting (Action Item)
- Public Hearing: LU2021-09 Tier One CC LLC Rezoning
- The commission will hold a public hearing to consider a rezoning application across several properties approximately 250ft South of the intersection of HWY 31 and Crystal Ave on the East Side of Crystal. The area is currently zoned RS5 and NX. The proposed Zoning is RM2.
- Teton County Subdivision application for Greystone Subdivision within Victor’s AOI
- The commission with consider making comment on the Greystone Subdivision to the Teton County Planning and Zoning Commission for a subdivision proposed within the Victor Area of Impact.
- Planning Department Updates
- Calendaring: The next regular commission meeting will be December 16, 2021.
- Meeting Adjourn (Action Item)
If you need special assistance at the meeting, please contact Victor City Hall at 208-787-2940.
Please note that at any time during the meeting, the Chair or Commissioners may change the order of items listed on this agenda.