Documents & Links:
Victor Planning & Zoning Commission
Regular Meeting Agenda
Thursday, June 16, 2022 at 7:00 p.m.
Virtual Meeting via Zoom Meeting and at 32 Elm Street in Victor
- Link to the meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85778805050?pwd=V1JLY29lSjRCd3MyelByVlVqRE96Zz09
Meeting ID: 857 7880 5050
If attending virtually: Please be sure to keep your device on mute unless you are actively making public comment during a public comment portion of an item. When you make public comment, please be in a place with no background noise and speak in a clear, strong voice.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- If you have not already, please take a moment to fill out the meeting attendance log in the back of the room. The City monitors attendance at our meetings to ensure equal opportunity as mandated by Title VI requirements.
Action Items1. Approval of Minutes from May 19, 2022 meeting (Action Item)
2. Public Hearing: SD2022-07 Twin Slides Subdivision - Preliminary Plat
The commission will hold a public hearing to consider an application for the preliminary plat for a full plat subdivision of 29 lots in the southwest part of the City of Victor. The subject property is an approximate 9.22-acre part of the parcel identified by number RPB3N45E106001. The commission is a recommending body for this application.
The commission will hold a public hearing to consider an application for a rezoning from the RS-16 Residential Single Family district to the RC Residential Cluster district on the south part of the City of Victor. The subject property is an approximate 5-acre part of the parcel identified by number RPB3N45E141520. The commission is a recommending body for this application.
Public Comment as of 6/9/2022
Late Public Comments as of 6/16/2022
4. Planning Department Updates
5. Calendaring: The next regular commission meeting will be TUESDAY JULY 19, 2022.
6. Meeting Adjourn (Action Item)
Please note that at any time during the meeting, the Chair or Commissioners may change the order of items listed on this agenda.