Documents & Links:
Virtual Meeting via Zoom Meeting and at 138 N. Main Street, Suite 201 in Victor
- Link to the meeting:
Meeting ID: 884 8397 4324 Passcode: 123912
If attending virtually: Please be sure to keep your device on mute unless you are actively making public comment during a public comment portion of an item. When you make public comment, please be in a place with no background noise and speak in a clear, strong voice.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- If you have not already, please take a moment to fill out the meeting attendance log in the back of the room. The City monitors attendance at our meetings to ensure equal opportunity as mandated by Title VI requirements.
- Approval of Minutes from June 16, 2022 meeting (Action Item)
- Public Hearing: SD2022-10 Alpine Meadows Subdivision Variance & Plat Amendment – Significant Change (Major)
The commission will hold a public hearing to consider an application for a variance of the build-to setbacks on and an application for a Plat Amendment – Significant Change (Major) on the prior plat approval known as Alpine Meadows Subdivision. This plat amendment proposes to adjust the lot lines of 3 residential lots into 6 townhome lots identified by parcel numbers: RPB00910000010, RPB00910000060, RPB00910000070. The commission is a recommending body for this application.
- Planning Department Updates
- Calendaring: The next regular commission meeting will be Thursday August 19, 2022.
- Meeting Adjourn (Action Item)
If you need special assistance at the meeting, please contact Victor City Hall at 208-787-2940.
Please note that at any time during the meeting, the Chair or Commissioners may change the order of items listed on this agenda.