Documents & Links:
Thursday, November 17, 2022, at 7:00 p.m.
138 N. Main Street, Suite 201 in Victor
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
If you have not already, please take a moment to fill out the meeting attendance log in the back of the room. The City monitors attendance at our meetings to ensure equal opportunity as mandated by Title VI requirements.
1. Approval of Minutes from October 20, 2022 meeting (Action Item)
2. Public Hearing: SD2022-16 – 51 Eva Ln. & 30 Alpine Trl. – Irma Garcia – Plat Amendment (Action Item)
The commission will hold a public hearing to consider an application for plat amendment to the Alpine Meadows Subdivision to create 6 residential townhome units from the existing 2 parcels on the property identified by parcel numbers: RPB00910000090 & RPB00910000080. The commission is a recommending body for this application.
3. Work Session: Housing Strategies
The commission will hold a work session to discuss future code amendments to the Land Development Code.
4. Planning Department Updates
5. Calendaring: Approval of 2023 Meeting Schedule Next regular meeting will be Thursday December 15, 2022.
6. Meeting Adjourn (Action Item)
If you need special assistance at the meeting, please contact Victor City Hall at 208-787-2940.
Please note that at any time during the meeting, the Chair or Commissioners may change the order of items listed on this agenda.