Documents & Links:
Victor Planning & Zoning Commission
Thursday, January 19, 2023, at 7:00 p.m.
Virtual Meeting via Zoom Meeting and at 138 N. Main Street, Suite 201 in Victor
- Link to the meeting:
If attending virtually: Please be sure to keep your device on mute unless you are actively making public comment during a public comment portion of an item. When you make public comment, please be in a place with no background noise and speak in a clear, strong voice.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- If you have not already, please take a moment to fill out the meeting attendance log in the back of the room. The City monitors attendance at our meetings to ensure equal opportunity as mandated by Title VI requirements.
- Approval of Minutes from December 15, 2022 meeting (Action Item)
- AOI Application: County Application - Graystone Subdivision – Preliminary Plat: The commission will discuss a county application for preliminary plat on the Rendezvous Idaho Holdings LLC property identified by parcel numbers: RP04N45E358550.
- Work Session: Housing Strategies: The commission will conduct a work session to discuss code amendment options and provide direction to staff
- Planning Department Updates
- Calendaring: Next regular meeting will be Thursday, February 16, 2023.
- Meeting Adjourn (Action Item)
If you need special assistance at the meeting, please contact Victor City Hall at 208-787-2940.
Please note that at any time during the meeting, the Chair or Commissioners may change the order of items listed on this agenda.